Technology Planning and Analysis of Core Network
About the position:
We are currently looking for a senior Technology Planning and Analys professional in the Core Networks area.
Key Responsibilities include：
• Analyze and forecast trends of technologies in the key areas (e.g. NFV, M2M, 5G, etc.) and competition environment. Generate proposal of technology research target, roadmap and key-actions for the new technical direction and opportunities.
• Establish good relationship with tier 1 carriers and research organizations, participate in discussion of standard group, and identify key requirements of customers.
• Support the overall technology planning and strategy planning of core network product line, including proposal, discussion, evaluation and definition, to guarantee the competition of our solutions and preparation for the new challenges.
• Promote and direct the implementation of key technology research by participating in charter development of projects.
• Support technology acquisition activity, including negotiate transaction prices and deal terms, coordinate various corporate functions for due diligence and transition.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Master or higher degree (preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science
• A minimum of 10 years successful background and experiences within IT/Telecommunication, 5+ years in R&D department, leading technology planning or architecture design
• Extensive and profound knowledge of the details of the cutting edge topics of software fields and keen on of technical judgment and understanding of the emerging technical trends and ideas in the industry.
• Broad and continuous channels of resources with industry
• Strong interpersonal communication and team work skills and great passion in business and relationship developing with a long term based manner.
This is a fulltime position in Stockholm, Sweden. May travel all over the Europe area and sometimes China on project’s demand.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved